


So, here we are a week into our "sleep training" with our stubborn girl. And no real nap has been taken. She can do it- she is an awesome night sleeper! We will keep trying!
Laney has had a fun start to fall with some beautiful days for walks, swings and playing outside. We had a fun trip to the Como Zoo with Reelika and her daughter Ava and Yarely and her daughter Gisele (friends from work). Laney had a great time playing with the other babies!
I am still adjusting to working a few nights a week. Marcus really enjoys his nights with Laney and he sends me photo updates and text messages letting me know that they are having fun! Laney is starting to play with so many things and really likes seeing photos of herself. She loves to laugh and "talk". She really likes to eat, too. While I was at Super Target, I strayed from Laney's mostly organic baby food when I saw a Gerber Macaroni and Cheese baby food. She (of course) loved it! I (of course) mixed it with an organic chicken and veggie! Laney has also taken to her sippy cup and the big news is NO MORE NUK! We got rid of her pacifier last week and have not looked back!
Next week we will go to the pumpkin patch and you will have to wait to see what her Halloween costume is: ) Happy Fall!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment