Laney loves avocados! She just gobbled them right up as fast as we could put them on her tray! She is also enjoying mandarin oranges, real bananas and real carrots (as opposed to baby food bananas and carrots). Bug has also been loving the Christmas tree and lights. Between Laney and Lucy(the cat) I don't know how long the tree will last this year... but so far, they are both behaving themselves. Laney really likes all of the "Rudolph" gear I have accumulated over the years. Especially the singing and glowing Rudolph!
We had our first "snow day" of the year today. What a fun treat to have Papa home with us! He worked and Bug and I tried to get his attention all day long... it worked! Who can resist that sweet face and giggle?! We are trying to finish up painting our main level before Christmas (when Bug goes down for the night)--hour by hour, we are getting there....

No comments:
Post a Comment